Sunday, February 22, 2009

Me, Myself & I

I was born in Trengganu of Kedahan (Malay) & Ganuang (12.5% Pakistan) parents.
Hence my skin colour & jambu nose..

I was brought up everywhere including Johor, Penang, Sabah, Kedah, Kelantan, England, KL Lumpo since my father was an army officer so I REALLY have no sense of belonging to any state least of all Sarawak because I've never been there! ekekek..but now my father is staying put in Wangsa Maju so that is kind of my 'hometown' literally for 12 years now..

I had a troubled childhood , my parents divorced when I was 7 so I had to 'mother' my 4 year old sister. So I guess that's why I'm a bit of a joker (but stern at times...errr...most?!), having to amuse her to keep her happy when things got rough. This is also why I'm never over fairytales (Cinderella, Snow White etc) having the WWW as a stepmother .
My extended family: 4 more siblings from mom, 4 from dad..

I went to SK Sandakan, Sek Sultan Ahmad Tajudin Jitra, SK Pengkalan Chepa, Watchfield School Swindon, Faringdon High School, Collingwood School Camberley, St. Mary's Girls School KL, SM Hamzah Kelantan. So you see, I went to 8 schools all together and that's not even counting my pre school! Sound exhausting!

I went to MPIK (yempiyaikei maktab berbudi, mendidik kami semuahhh)
& The University of Edinburgh Scotland (Braveheart) for Matric & B.Ed (Hons) TESOL

I have a daughter Airina Balqish who passed away at the age of 2 1/2, on 11th Nov 2007
& a son Amar Darwish born on 16th December 2007.

Aimy Alisya born in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment